I’ve just read a great post over at Litemind called 5 Reasons to Collect Favorite Quotes. Inspired by this, and the great Anais Nin quote posted over at Icing, I’ve decided to give you 5 of my favourites.
- “You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm” – Colette
- “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much” – Oscar Wilde
- “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.” – Groucho Marx
- “I’ve never been a millionaire but I just know I’d be darling at it.” – Dorothy Parker
- “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different” – Coco Chanel
What’s your favourite quote? Is it one that makes you laugh, or one that inspires you? Does it encourage you to act or reflect?